1. Are all Earth’s Own products organic?
2. Where are Earth’s Own beverages made?
3. Are Earth’s Own beverages gluten-free, dairy free and 100% vegan?
4. Are Earth’s Own beverages Kosher?
5. Are Earth’s Own cartons recyclable?
6. Why do I need to shake the product?
7. How soon should I use Earth’s Own beverages after I open them?
8. Can I feed Earth’s Own beverages to my child?
9. I’ve heard that Oat m*lk uses canola (or rapeseed) oil to add creaminess + body. Do you?
10. Oats + pesticides? What’s up with that?
11. I’m hearing about Round-Up (a probable carcinogen) as it is often used to speed up drying time needed to harvest grains. Could it be found in Earth’s Own Oat m*lk?
12. What about GMO’s? Do you source strange hybrid ingredients that have been modified from their original state?
13. Your front of pack claims that Oat is grown using 7x less water than almond or cow’s milk. How do you figure that?
14. Your Earth’s Own Oat Chocolate carton says it’s made from 50% less sugar than chocolate dairy milk. How did you calculate this?