Come work for a Socially Conscious Company delivering the future in Food and Beverage.
Earth’s Own Food Company Inc. is a pioneering healthy food and beverage company dedicated to nutritional innovation and sustainability in order to actively improve people’s lives and wellbeing. With a product line-up that includes leading healthy beverage brands Almond Fresh, So Good, So Nice, and Happy Planet; Earth’s Own Food Company is devoted to developing great tasting wholesome products that are good for our consumers, their families, the community and the planet.
- Timely and accurate processing of biweekly payroll using Avanti for 150+ employees that includes multi jurisdiction, salaried and hourly.
- Process all staffing changes including new hires, leaves, transfers, salary adjustments, terminations, or other changes.
- Prepare Record of Employment within legislated timelines when required.
- Responsible for WCB/WSIB/EHT remittances and reporting.
- Responds to employee’s inquiries regarding payroll matters in a timely manner.
- Assist with special projects, such as implementation of new Payroll software to new entities.
- Additional duties as required by management.
- Maintain all benefit records enrolments, terminations updates, entering data as required and ensure all necessary documents and changes are made in a timely manner.
- Provide and respond to employee benefit inquiries with information on company benefits plan.
- Reconciling all benefits schedules.
- Administer and reconcile group benefits, third party payments.
- PCP enrolled or designated considered an asset
- Accounting Background
- 2 – 4 years of related experience
- Experience with Avanti Software if possible
- Strong knowledge of federal and provincial regulations
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Outlook), with ability to maintain records using computerized system
- Excellent Excel experience (Pivot tables/reporting)
Job Type: Full-time
- Avanti Software: 2 years (Preferred)
- ADP/Ceridian/Payworks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 5 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- PCP (Payroll Compliance Practitioner) (Required)
- English (Preferred)