Come work for a Socially Conscious Company delivering the future in Food and Beverage.
Earth’s Own Food Company Inc. is a pioneering healthy food and beverage company dedicated to nutritional innovation and sustainability in order to actively improve people’s lives and wellbeing. With a product line-up that includes leading healthy beverage brands Almond Fresh, So Good, So Nice, and Happy Planet; Earth’s Own Food Company is devoted to developing great tasting wholesome products that are good for our consumers, their families, the community and the planet.
Reporting to the Product Supply Manager, the Supply Chain Specialist oversees the inventory function for fresh and shelf stable products, analyzing reports and making recommendations to maintaining inventory ratios according to the best industry standards. The Supply Chain Specialist keeps current on industry best practices and implements these to attain superior efficiency.
- Reviews and analyzes inventory reports and makes recommendations to management on action items including dunnage locations.
- Champions physical inventory/cycle counts (creation of count sheets, ensuring clean cut offs, entering, posting, audit, exception follow-up, reporting and reconciliation of inventory counts).
- Facilitates Month End reports
- Coordinates, validates net book values and makes recommendations for cycle count fixes.
- Oversees production of all reports.
- Coordinates inventory movement between West and East Coast
- Analyses the Error Log.
- Weekly Chep billing and Yearly Audits for all locations
- Investigates and resolves any pending transactions.
- Provides support for the execution of warehouse openings/closures.
- Creates process documentation.
- Supports the Product Supply team and Planners in their day to day duties.
- Manages and Supports Customer Service Reps in their day to day duties
- Supports and troubleshoots corporate returns and services.
- Tracks and resolves internal TM orders.
- Ensuring that each Month end is clean and closed correctly
- Generates reports for management on an as needed basis.
- Works with Product Supply Manager to ensure flawless execution of allocations including launches.
- Achieves high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains ongoing focus on quality and timely completion of projects and assignments.
- Shares best practices with co-workers to maximize group productivity and effectiveness.
- Support Monthly Production Planning and Forecasting for East and West Coasts
- Partakes in weekly forecasting meetings
- Carries out other related duties as required.
- Education: Business degree or diploma. SCMA certification is an asset
- Experience: At least 5 years of inventory management, some food manufacturing experience would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge and experience in inventory management, financial, analytical and reporting systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel & Access)
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Innovative idea development and execution skills
- Ability to adapt to change and perform in unpredictable situations
- Proven experience in data analysis & modeling
- Effective time management
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC (Preferred)
- SCMA (Preferred)
- English (Required)