- Serves 8 people
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 Flax Egg (1Tbsp ground flax + 2 Tbsp water)
- 50g Almond Flour
- 100g Almond Butter
- 50g Coconut Sugar - set extra aside for rolling
- 25g Earth’s Own Almond Milk
- ¼ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ⅛ tsp Salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) Start by preparing your flax egg. Set aside in a separate small bowl for at least 5 minutes while you combine the rest of the cookie dough.
3) Weigh out the wet and the dry ingredients in separate bowls. Combine and add in flax egg. Let dough sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before weighing out the individual pieces.
4) Form 40g cookie dough balls and roll each one into coconut sugar until completely covered.
5) Place onto tray with about 3 to 5 cm between each cookie. Sprinkle with more coconut sugar. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes and allow to cook for at least 10 minutes before removing from tray.
6) Enjoy with a tall glass of ice cold Almond M*lk
Created by Sweet Hart Kitchen (@sweethartkitchen)