- Serves 2 people
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 250 minutes
- 2 packs Cacao HOLOS
- 2 cups Earth’s Own Chocolate Oat M*lk
- 10 strawberries
- Slice your 6-8 strawberries and equally, divide strawberries in the bottom of your glass jars.
- Combine 1 cup of Earth’s Own Chocolate Oat M*lk with one pack of HOLOS Cacao pack into a bowl
- Pour mixture over strawberries and seal with lid.
- Repeat for a second serving.
- Refrigerate until morning (or 4 hours if ya can’t wait!)
- Serve with remaining strawberries and optional truffles (See recipe here)
Recipe created by @terianncarty