- Serves 14 people
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
Vanilla Yogurt Cake
- 1.5 cups cake flour
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Earth’s Own Unsweetened Original Oat Milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup grapeseed or sunflower seed oil
- 2 cups vegan yogurt (we used almond cashew unsweetened yogurt)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Almond Nog Glaze
- 2-4 tablespoon Earth’s Own Almond Nog
- 1 cup organic icing sugar
- pomegranate seeds, clementines, or other seasonal fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the inside of your bundt pan with oil and lightly dust with flour. Tip pan upside down and knock-out extra flour.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, mix the oil, sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and oat milk until combined.
- Add the flour to the wet mixture in three batches, mixing thoroughly with a spatula after each addition. Making sure to scrape down sides of bowl in between additions.
- Pour the batter evenly into the bundt pan and smooth surface. Bake 35-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool bundt cake for 10 minutes and then flip onto cooling rack. It cake does not come out easily, run a knife along sides and then try again to flip onto cooling rack. Leave to cool on cooling rack for 1 hour or overnight. Cake should be completely cool before glazing.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of almond nog and icing sugar. Stir until no lumps remain. Add in more almond nog if needed. Pour over cooled cake. And grate fresh nutmeg on top.
Serve cake with pomegranate seeds, clementines slices or other seasonal.