- Serves 4 people
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 495 minutes
- 1 bottle of Earth's Own Oat Culinary Cream
- 1 can organic condensed coconut milk
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 5 drops green mint essential oil
- 5 ml mint chlorophyll (for colour)
- ½ cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- 10 mint leaves, finely chopped
- Place a large stainless steel bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Then use this stainless steel bowl to beat together Earth’s Own Oat Culinary Cream and the condensed coconut milk for about 1 minute. Once combined add in the agave nectar.
- Whilst beating, slowly incorporate the essential oil and chlorophyll and beat until it becomes a thick cream and green in colour.
- Cover the bowl with saran wrap and place in yo’ freezer for 8 hours, making sure to mix every 2 hours.
- After the 6th hour, add chocolate chips and chopped mint (make sure to get your stir on!)
- BON APPÉTIT!!!
Thanks for this amazin’ recipe Nat Channel at La Boite à Grains