- Pull up a plant-based chair.
Want a little quid pro quo on why
we love plants? Because they use
less water, less land and less
emissions than dairy which
ultimately protects our planet.
Need we say more?
- When it comes down to it, what we choose to eat and how we source our food matters. We are facing some pretty legit problems! Animal agriculture is a leading contributor to climate change, taking up more land, water and resources than our world has to give. It’s time to do things differently, plant and planet first, so we can grow toward a plantiful future. Let’s advocate for plant-based as a solution for protecting our environment, public health and animal welfare issues. Are ya with us!? Join the Movement.Read More
Drinking plant-based is like an instant face-lift for your environmental footprint. Don’t believe us? Our Oat M*lk uses 7x less water and our Almond M*lk which uses 16x less land than cow’s milk.
Think of all the things we could grow with 16x the land and 7x the water?! It’s legit.
- Mo’ water use, mo’ problems. So instead, our Earth’s Own Oat uses 7x less water than Almond or Cow’s Milk. Why? Because without water, there is no life. That’s why our Canadian farmers grow our oats with nothing but sunshine and rainwater. *Cue Amanda Marshall’s “Let it Rain”.read more
- The Earth is our soil-mate! Switching to plant-based instantly reduces the amount of land used. By, like, a lot. Our Earth’s Own Almond uses 16x less land than Cow’s Milk. It’s like watching all that wasted space just disappear! Kind of like up-close magic, but way better because it’s real. *no shade to magicians ;-)read more
- No one wants (greenhouse) gas. So, ready for some (truth) bombs? Our Earth’s Own Oat creates 3x less greenhouse gas emissions than dairy. How? Well, plants don’t fart but cow’s sure do. Yeah, all that methane ain’t good for our planet. Eat more plants, “have” less gas.read more
- We are super stoked to use Canadian and organic ingredients which are grown and farmed using sustainable, non-GMO and pesticide-free practices. Protecting our water, our soil and all the creatures we share this Earth with.
- We know that plastic bottles look sexy but they live in landfills for, like, a thousand years. We choose plant based cartons when we can because they’re totally renewable, recyclable and are sourced from sustainable forests. We add a wink of totally recyclable plastic in our cap & a thin barrier internally to prioritize freshness. Every small effort to protect our planet adds up to create a bigger impact!read more