Earth’s Own Food Company Inc. (“EO” “we” or “us”) recognizes the importance of the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Even if you do nothing more during your visit than browse through the earthsown.com website (the “Site”), read pages, or download information, please be aware that EO automatically gathers and stores certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. EO collects and stores only the following information about your visit:
The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Site;
– The type of browser and operating system used to access the Site;
– The date and time you access the Site;
– The pages you visit on the Site; and
– If you are linked to the Site from another web site, the address of that web site.
EO uses this information to help us make the Site more useful to visitors and to learn about the number of visitors to our site. EO does not track or record your personal information – that is, information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, address, email address or age – through your visitation of the Site except where you choose to provide EO with personal information in an e-mail or by filling out an electronic form and submitting it to EO through the Site. If you provide personal information to EO in such a manner, EO will:
– use that information to respond to you and to assist us to provide you with the requested information or service;
– share the information across EO and any corporations that are affiliated with EO (for example, a subsidiary corporation or a corporation that is owned by the same owner as EO) for internal marketing purposes, but we will not sell or transfer such information to anyone outside the EO group of companies.
If you have questions about EO’s information practices or if you wish to speak to EO about your own information, click here to contact us.