We’re kind of bananas for this mega delish, totally plant-based and oh-so chocolate-y Oat Zero Sugar nice cream that tastes just as good as it looks.
Why do we love Zero Sugar in our nice cream?
Made with 0 sugar and t-oat-ally gluten-free, this lower cal Oat gives your nice cream just the right amount of creamy oat-licious goodness with a subtle flavour that will leave you saying, “OAT-yeah”!
Prep time: 120 minutes (freeze your bananas)
Total time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
If your bananas are already frozen and good to go, this nice cream only takes 10 minutes!
Chocolate Almond Cookie Crunch Ice Cream
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Earth’s Own Oat Zero Sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- 10 vegan chocolate wafers, roughly crumbled
- Your fav plant-based waffle cones
- Toss your frozen bananas, Earth’s Own Oat Zero Sugar, cocoa powder, almond extract and salt into your food processor. Pulse your ingredients a little at a time until you reach a creamy n’ thick soft serve texture.
- Roughly crush your wafers and add them into your food processor. Continue to pulse until it’s well combined into the nice cream.
- Place your container into the freezer for 5 mins to thicken up your nice cream.
- Once the timer is up (finally!) scoop that deliciousness into a cone and enjoy your instant delish as-heck nice cream!
NOTE: Looking to add a little extra sweetness? Make sure your bananas are covered in all the spots!