This Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate is sure to make you melt with a rich n’ delish Oat Barista base that takes this drink to the next, totally plant-based level.
Designed by Baristas to create the most perfectly luxurious and pillowy froth – not only does Oat Barista give your bev’s a deliciously creamy and oat-y base, but also tops things off with a micro foam that will make you say OAT-mg.
Now let’s get to blending!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 150g semi-sweet plant-based chocolate
- 1 cup Earth’s Own Oat Barista
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups of ice
- Place your semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt it on 15 second intervals. Make sure to stir the chocolate between intervals until it’s super silky n’ fully melted!
- Toss all your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Now pour it up in your fav class! For added frothy deliciousness, top off your drink with some Oat Barista cold foam.