Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth and level up your holiday dessert game with a plant-based twist, oat nog cheesecake!
With full-on festive flavour, our Oat Nog adds the perfect blend of holiday spice to this classic dessert. Your guests are sure to fa-la-la in love with this rich, creamy, and totally dairy-free oat nog cheesecake
Serves: Party Size
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 24hours 30 minutes
- 3 containers Earth’s Own Dairy Free Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Earth’s Own Oat Nog
- 1/2 cup biscoff spread
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
THE CRUMB BASE
- 2 packets of graham crackers
- 3/4 cup Earth’s Own Dairy Free Butter
- Plant based caramel sauce
- Plant based whipped cream
- Plant based gingerbread crumble/gingerbread men (optional)
- Add your graham crackers to a food processor until you get a fine crumb. Now add Earth’s Own Dairy Free Butter and pulse together until combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the cheesecake pan and up the sides of a 7inch cheesecake pan.
- In a large bowl add the Earth’s Own Dairy Free Cream Cheese and sugar. Beat on low/med until the mixture is creamy.
- Now add in your Earth’s Own Oat Nog, lemon juice, nutmeg and Bischoff spread. Mix on low/medium until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Add Saran Wrap over the top of your cake and set in the freezer over night.
- When ready to serve remove the cake from the freezer and let thaw for at least 1h-1 1/2 hrs. Top the cake with caramel, whipped cream, gingerbread cookies/crumbs and enjoy!
NOTE: Add leftovers back to freezer.