Discover this dip-licious appetizer of turning greens into a creamy sensation with this dairy-free vegan spinach dip.
Why is our vegan spinach dip a veggie lover’s dream? With a creamy and indulgent base (courtesy of our Dairy Free Sour Cream), you’ll experience the richness of classic spinach dip, but with a plant-tastic twist that’s smooth, savory, and oh-so-satisfying!
Serves: Party Size
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 container Earth’s Own Dairy Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup water chestnuts chopped
- 12oz spinach
- Start by ensuring your spinach is properly frozen, either by using pre-frozen spinach or by freezing it overnight.
- Take your frozen spinach and transfer it to a big bowl. Microwave it for a quick burst of about 1 minute to make it more pliable. After microwaving, thoroughly squeeze out excess moisture using a clean cloth.
- In that same large bowl, gather all your ingredients and mix it all into a delectable creamy green dip.
- Your vegan spinach dip is now ready to shine! Pair it with your fav selection of fresh bread and crisp veggies and enjoy!